What to bringDon’t take your hike in the calanques lightly. It is a medium-mountain relief, very visited, but sometimes hostile, especially if you don’t have the right equipment.
- Good hiking shoes
- Sunscreen (SPF 30 minimum, and SPF 50+ for children) and a hat
- Sunglasses (UV protection 100%)
- A snack and/or picninc
- Water !!! 1,5 liter per person is a good start. Ideally, each hiker must have 0,5L per hour of hike. Pack more water if you plan to stop or picnic.
- The massif is well marked, but it can be useful to bring a IGN map or a hike GPS.
IGN map "LES CALANQUES DE MARSEILLE A CASSIS 1/15.000 - Série loisirs de plein air" (on sale on Amazon)
Trails to enter the calanques
- Recommended paths to enter the calanques quickly.
Walks in the calanques
- Discover beautiful viewpoints on the calanques, with no hurry. Nice and easy walks.